Time to miss your near and dear ones have now been compensated with free video calling irrespective of the place and time. You might be miles apart from family and friends but they can be at your place anytime by switching to a simple video call, whether you are in the same country or moved abroad. If you have just stepped out of your comfort zone, distant apart from mom and dad, you have a way to flee your homesickness. Android users can sustain ample video calling apps that help to establish a strong connection and interactive communication. The time has changed and we don’t have to wait for a letter or post for months anymore since audio video calling has developed for instant and face-to-face casual as well as a professional association with only a few taps on your phone. We have been using many video calling apps but have come up with just The Top 5 video calling apps for android, so that you do not have to struggle with other messy applications.
1. Google Duo
It is the highest quality and easiest video chat app for Android, smartphones, and tablets.
- Simple interface for reliable making video calls
- See who’s calling before accepting a live video preview
- Leave a video message or do a voice call
2. Facebook Messenger
This is one of the popular and All in one, free messaging apps among people worldwide.
- Capture moments with Messenger Camera, add filter or doodle, then share with friends or to Stories.
- Freak out by getting on call or group video chat with additional filters.
- Share location
- Play games
Skype is a widely used application with more than 1 billion downloads across the globe with its native apps on some platforms other than Androids, including PC.
- Make video calls to a group of nearly 25 people at the same time
- Free text chat, voice messages, emoticons, send photos, emojis, etc.
- Excellent desktop application with superb call quality
- Regular cell phones and landlines can be reached
IMO is another iOS and Android compatible app that works well on 2G, 3G, 4G, and LTE networks, so that your calls are not jammed in between.
- Free and unlimited messages and video and voice calls
- Very fast photo and video sharing
- Multiple free stickers
Although less known a decent and secure alternative to Google Duo, concerned primarily with video calls.
- Theme your app.
- Doodle during a video call and have fun
- Perform group chats
- Features encryption and cross-platform support
Do not miss the chance to see your loving ones even at a distance far from reach. Do let them know that you still take care of them even when you might not be standing nearby. Visualize every event on video calls and share varied experiences with your pals only by referring to these fantastic Top 5 video calling apps for android. You are only an app away from your alliance. Be connected, be loved.