People make friends, plan trips, plays and share memories with them often so as to add some valuable relations to the family. They are the ones who will never back off when the need arrives. Some connections never die and follow you wherever you go. Thanks to the phenomenal Android Social Networking Apps that help you stay connected to your friend squad. Using such applications tells you their status, career and job, displays photographs and their keen interests. They might be miles apart but you can associate with them anytime at any place. Keep in touch and you won’t miss a few their lives. Call, chat or share texts and pictures by swiftly opting for any of these below enlisted Top 10 Android Social Networking Apps. Nothing can be as delightful as flourishing your friendships or relationships. So go ahead!
Its popularity is known to reach every individual on earth and is considered as one of the Big Four technology companies.
– A virtual social pal
-Accessible from devices (personal computers, tablets, and smartphones) with Internet connectivity
– Post text, photos, and multimedia
– Maintain privacy as per desired
– Way to join common-interest groups, and receive notifications of friend’s activities
– Receives latest media coverage
– Comment your friends with a variety of emoticons.
This was the first app acquired in 2014 that directly connected the users with a local contact list of device.
-Allows sending of text messages, voice calls, video calls, images, documents, other media and also the user’s current location
– Group interactions by either audio or audiovisual calling.
– Develops instant connection
– Allows tracking live location of your friends or family
One of the most used apps that shows you an enormous range of videos like hottest music, album, movies, trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and much more. Create your own channel or subscribe to your favorites, share with friends, and watch on any compatible device.
-Explore videos quickly than before
-Cast a video to your TV
– Edit and upload your own videos with wonderful filters and music
– Browse personal recommendations, liked or watched videos on the Home tab
To get the most out of the internet in one place, use Reddit. You can get updating feed of breaking headlines, fun stories, pics, memes, and videos.
-Submit your content and vote
– Content can include blogs, insights, links, text posts, and images.
– Submissions with more up-votes are given priority and, if they receive enough votes, it forms the site’s front page
Another sensational social networking app after Facebook is Insta or IG.
– Photo and video-sharing unique social networking service
– Enables editing with various filters, tags, and subtitles
– Introduces to trending content
-Like photos and follow other users
A service that rapidly established fame worldwide for being the largest source of breaking news, since its launch in 2006.
– Post expressions, news, updates and interact with short messages referred to as “tweets”
– Shares rich contents with the world
– Helps businesses and marketers to promote their services throughout
Pinterest is a fascinating abode of interesting ideas for projects, stories or anything.
-Photo sharing and visual bookmarking social media app
– Exchange as many ideas as you can
-Pins your interests on personal boards
– Promotes a blog, share DIY tasks like home decor inspirations and cooking recipes
It is a global multimedia messaging app that has actively become a part of youth’s Android devices
-Interaction with virtual stickers and modified reality objects
– Person-to-person photo sharing
– Discover users stories of 24 hours of chronological content
– Let brands show ad-supported short-form content.
With 610 million registered members in 200 countries, LinkedIn is one of the most useful business and employment-aligned service globally is.
– Aids in professional networking
-Lets employers to post jobs and job seekers post their CVs
– Create profiles and connections
– Represent real-world professional relationships
Tumblr is a microblogging website that allows users to post multimedia or related content to a short-form blog. It has about 555 million monthly visitors.
– Bloggers can keep their blogs private
– Users can follow other blogs
-Offers a “fan mail” function (users can send messages to blogs, they follow)
– Send posts to others via the Dashboard
If you are one of those who loves to hang out with friends, meet and greet new people, then keep up the strong network by connecting to multifaceted online social media apps. Top 10 Android Social Networking Apps will help you reach every corner of the world.