Whether it is an event or a road trip, we are always ready to be captured in a shot. And it is more pleasing when you have colossal ideas or filters to edit your snaps. It is disheartening sometimes when you pose for a picture and it is not clicked as per your wish. It can due to inadequate light, contrast, sharpness, colors or orientation and at such times, we look for photo editing apps to fix them up. Pictures matter a lot nowadays as they are supposed to be a part of your post frequently added on the number of social media platforms. With the help of photo editing apps, you can even add or reduce the height or weight and the blemishes, acne, scars as well. I have compiled only The Top 10 Photo Editing Apps For Android Users after exploring an abundance of them. Add richness to your photography and uplift our mood by clicking as many pictures as you want. Create your albums and share your memories. Here are the most preferred photo editing apps for your devices.
1. Adobe photo editor apps
Adobe is known to release a torrent of editing tools over the last few years. Each one with applaudable features like removing the red-eye to editing RAW files shot by smartphone or DSLR camera. Adobe Creative Cloud subscription might become essential sometimes in order to utilize all the features. But those who already are Adobe CC users will get these surely since they’re included with a CC subscription anyhow.
- Adobe Photoshop Express
- Adobe Photoshop Mix
- Adobe Lightroom
2. PicsArt Photostudio
PicsArt seems to be popular among people with about 200 million downloads in 2019. This app is available for free with some in-app purchases to improvise your clicks.
- Collage, draw, frames, stickers, etc
- Brush mode for selective application of effects
- Instantly evolving AI-powered effects
- In-built camera app with live effects
- Double exposures using adjustable transparency.
It is another reliable long-time famous photo editor with adorable stuff.
- One-touch enhance mode
- Manual adjustments (color, brightness, temperature, contrast, saturation, and more).
- Lots of stickers, filters, and cosmetic tools such as red-eye fixing, blemish remover, and teeth whitener.
4. Fotor Photo Editor
Enhance your pictures with tonnes of effects and filters offered by Free Fotor apps for editing. You can use about 10 bespoken ‘Edit’ functions for sharpness, brightness, exposure, contrast and other aspects of a snap.
- ‘Enhance’ feature with ‘slide on screen’ for instant adjustments
- Make collages with plenty of templates like Classic and Magazine
5. Bonfire Photo Editor
It is one of the very useful photo licensing platform built with basics such as ample filters and general editing tools.
- black and white, HDR
- Fancy filter that turns photos into watercolor
- Skin smoothing and blemish removal
Highly recommended multi-purpose photo editor app that comes with a stylish and user-friendly interface and in-app camera feature.
- Adjust colors and tone
- A content-aware tool to remove photobombers and unwanted object
- Apply live photo effects while clicking.
- Artistic preset photo effects such as Lomo, Vignette, HDR and more
- Dehaze tool for removing haze, fog, and mist from images
- Photo fx for modifying specific areas
This is an easy yet powerful photo editor app with user-compatible retouch tools and interactive interface.
- Excellent blemish and pimple remover tool for perfect photos
- Whitens teeth and brightens eyes, body slimmer
- Artistic retouching features
- Natural and radiant filters for adding natural-looking makeup with mascara, blush, etc.
Snapseed is a cool Android photo editor developed by Google that is quite rich in different features. Snapseed has around 29 variations in tools.
- RAW DNG files can be edited and exported as JPG
- Native dark theme mode
- Selective filter brush
- Saving customized preset for applying them to images later
9. Cupslice photo editor
Another dynamic and simple app that is set to deliver a good photographic experience. It is completely free and easy to use.
- Latest trends of super high-quality stickers (funny, cute, vintage, quote, music, birthday and much more) to keep you up to date
- Basic photo editing tools such as crop, frames, hue and saturation adjustment, black and white, collages, and brightness and contrast settings
- Square maker and Frames
- Trending topic words, phrases or hashtags
This is all in one free and fast processing advanced photo transforming app
that carries professional image editing tools to create whatever you are looking for.
- Cutout and Photo Background Changer, Blur background
- Color Splash Photo Effects, Merge photos,
- Perfect your Selfie and portrait photos
- Photo Collage, Photo Frames, Photo Sticker, Doodle and drawing
Turn your pictures into a magical glimpse and cherish the frolic photographic venture throughout your vacations, parties, and tours. Make every occasion special with these astounding Top 10 Photo Editing Apps For Android Users.