If you began into adventure games, 2016 is going to be great that’s I bring the list of 6 new best adventure games in 2016.
1. Telltale’s Game Of Thrones Season 2 : There is a lot that happen in the first season of the companion series to the show which if you haven’t played and enjoyed telltale game and game of thrones is basically like what are you doing!!. The first season followed Roderick and house forrester and lot of stuff went wrong. Now I’m trying to stay as well. Essentially the game follow stories that are going on while the show stories are going on.
2. Zero time dilemma: It is the third game in the zero escape series, it works in its little world. You are in a situation of kidnapping, its constantly life or death based on puzzles in some ways it’s kind of like the saw series except for a lot more general Japanese. In another way its completely different it’s pretty unique. The game is enjoyable and this promises to wrap up all the mysteries from the series.
3. Oxenfree: It is new best adventure game that sets itself apart by having a very different art style and doing dialogue not through cut scenes but through speech bubbles that really caught my eye when I first saw trailer for it. Basically what happens is the characters are teenager, they go to abandoned island and accidently open a supernatural rift. Out through the rift basically come creatures and the atmosphere becomes very tense and heightened. You are forced to sort of figure out the puzzle and to relate it to the other people trapped on the island as well as overcome the creatures.
4. Thimbleweed Park: This game is created by the creators of Maniac Mansion and the secret of Monkey Island. In fact it’s the spiritual successor to those games. The plot goes that here is a murder in the town of thimble Weed Park and two detectives by the name of Angela and Antonio do the investigation. It retains the kind of weird charm that the game mentioned in the earlier half and there hope is to make it seem like an undercover Lucas Art Games that you just uncovered and transport you back to 1987.
5. Batman and a Telltale game series: This series is really good the screens that we have seen give a kind of modern cartoon feel to it but at the same time it looks a lilltle bit more greedy that your typical taltale game. Batman is very story centric and can be very interesting and deep so I expect them to go more down that route.
6. Firewatch: This game is amazing, I also love to play this game so much. Firewatch is also already out and you can get it from the store. It is the games that results to something and it’s really not what you think it is and that’s the best part of the game.