Email communication has become one of the best mediums of communication these days. When dealing with big client database, sending emails one by one is not a feasible thing and it may take a big amount of time and huge efforts. Therefore it is needed to have functionality in every customer management software to send mass emails instantly. Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM software and therefore it is also possible to send mass email in Salesforce. This helps in faster communication with the customers and through a single click it is possible to communicate with hundreds of clients.
How to send mass email in Salesforce?
Through Salesforce only-
It is possible to send mass email in Salesforce through Salesforce user interface and it can be done in the following easy steps.
- Choose the type of recipient to send mass email.
For Contacts or Persons accounts- In Contacts or Cases tab choose “mass email contacts” at the Tools section at the bottom of the page.
For Leads- Leads Tab-Tools section- Mass Email Leads
Coworkers- If you have Manage Users permission, go to Setup and search with “Mass Email Users” in the ‘Quick Find box”. Then select “Mass Email Users”.
- Select a list view of recipients and click Go. You can create a custom view to change the list of recipients.
- To remove recipients in a list view deselect them.
- Click Next
- Choose the email template you want
- Check Preview to view the templates.
- Click Next
- When you get Confirmation page you can select or deselect the following things-
BCC me on one message, Store an activity for each message, Use my Signature, Mass Email Name
- In the delivery Options you can either send the email or choose a date to send it in future.
- Click on Send finally and the process is finished.
If you have complex requirements to send mass email in Salesforce choose a good option AppExchange to help you do that. It is the world’s leading business app marketplace. The apps in this marketplace are customized for Salesforce and extend Salesforce to every department of the business. The applications provided by the AppExchange for mass mailing in Salesforce will help you in building segmented lists, customization and creating or email templates and tracking the post drop action. All these and more will be possible in Salesforce if you use AppExchange applications for sending mass emails in Salesforce.