The ability to earn money through online marketing is becoming a trend nowadays not just in India, but all over the world. Thanks to the reliable internet and platforms for Online Jobs, people can now earn money online with 0 investment. The process is just easy. As a matter of fact, you can do it at home without investing money. Today, more than 65,000 people in India and worldwide are earning Rs.10,000 to Rs.40,000. The Odesk jobs like Content -writing are very helpful in terms of helping people to gain extra income by working from home. The average money you can earn is about Rs.10,000-Rs.50,000 monthly, depending on your service work and capability. Isn’t it so convenient?
Many people shift from their regular jobs to working online nowadays. It is because the online jobs are very convenient and promising. If you are aspiring to work online, all you have to do is be mindful about the process. As of today, there are online jobs that will help you with your aims. Top 10 online jobs for students in 2015 are the following:
1) Online Micro Jobs – The job, from the word itself, means micro or simply small jobs. This type of online jobs requires only few seconds or minutes to complete so it is hassle-free. A lot of sites like Seoclerks, MicroWorkers, etc. provide online micro jobs. You can start getting orders on your gigs if you create it with full details and can earn easily $5 by writing small assignment of 500 words. These tasks include sharing a page, giving reviews and giving ratings for a product or page, writing a short article, searching from Google, creating testimonial, and many more. I can guarantee mTurk is the best you should check. By working at least 2 hours on a daily basis, you can earn a minimum Rs.8,000-Rs.10,000 per month.
2) Online Survey Jobs – There are several companies right now that ask for opinions for their product or services. This is another creative method to increase sales. All you have to do is sing up with different companies that are providing online surveys. Once you join, they will send you surveys via email. You will get paid once you completed them. What I’m concerned of about this online job is that there are many fake or bogus survey sites. Most of it asks payment for registration. When you do this kind of job, make sure the site is genuine.
3) Blogging – By creating simple blogs, you can earn money. Post something you know better and promote your blog because this is very helpful. The best way to earn from a blog is by putting ads like Google AdSense. You can get paid for each and every click on the ads in your blog.
4) Affiliate Jobs – Affiliate program means promoting the products of popular sites. This includes Flipkart, Amazon, SnapDeal, eBay, etc. You can get paid for your promotion so this is another easy way to earn money online. This is the most in demand online job in India because of online shopping. You can earn minimum 4%-10% commission from each sale. To do this, all you have to do is join affiliate program of these said websites. After that, promote their products through your affiliate links.
5) Freelancing Jobs – This type of online job is what I recommend most because I am a freelancer as well. Freelancing means providing your services to different clients. Most clients are just temporary, and you can end the contract whenever you want. Jobs like writing, online promotion, web design, coding, singin, advising, creating videos, photography, image editing and more are examples of freelancing jobs. The best platform you can use is Upwork (formerly Odesk), but you can also try Fiverr and Elance.
6) Writing Jobs – This is best to people who loves writing. This type of online job is becoming popular because of the internet demands of regular content. I have been doing this and your clients can pay you via Paypal. It is time-conserving, all you have to do is write and give your email in Paypal for you to get paid. The sites for writing jobs are Fiverr, Elance, Upwork and Freelancer. If you want to be an effective writer, you can foolow blogs like CopyBlogger.
7) Data Entry Jobs – There are a lot of varieties of data entry jobs in India. You just have to be mindful about some ineffective jobs. Put in mind that you must never pay any fee for any type of data entry or even typing jobs. You also must check the reputation of the company. You can do this by searching in Google.
8) Buy Sell Domain – This is one way to make plenty of money. You can buy domains at low prices. GoDaddy is one of the domain registrars. They sell it to the needy peoples for higher price. All you need to do is research and find good domains, and then book them. You can pout domains for auctions. You will profit 10-1000 times of the original domain price.
9) Youtube Opportunities – You can earn money from Youtube. Youtube is the largest video sharing and advertisers from all over the world use this to promote their products and brands. You can create original videos of tutorials, humors, different places, music or anything and you can upload it there.
10) Read Ads – This is definitely one of the easiest job to earn money online. Since advertisement is one of the biggest businesses in the world, companies will surely spend a pool of money just to advertise. There are a lot of useful websites where you can sign up. These will help you get paid by just simply reading ads. Note that you can login to these sites regularly. All you have to do is click the ad links given on your dashboard. You can also read ads through SMS via mobile. This type of online job is recommended for people who can read 10-20 minutes a day. The more ads you will read, the more money you will earn.
There is no doubt that the world’s way in earning money has already evolved. As you can see, there are many ways to earn money from online jobs. By just sitting at home, you can earn so much. I strongly suggest that you pick only one type and then focus there first. When you feel you have mastered its process, try another type. Do this one by one and I can assure you, you will benefit from the internet!